At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Spiideo is the leading provider of AI-augmented, cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With a unique set-up of cameras, an entirely new way of recording, processing, sharing, and analyzing sports performance as well as producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market.
Our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility.
Today Spiideo is used by thousands of teams globally, including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse, etc.
About the role
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo team further, by adding a talented backend developer having experience working on a large-scale platform handling large volumes of data throughput. You’ll be a brilliant fit if you love sports, are an avid learner, curious, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
A brief overview of what you will be doing at Spiideo:
- Build and develop sustainable solutions for our Spiideo System.
- Identify improvements and suggest solutions to our system landscape
- Deliver and deploy our system that is hosted on AWS.
- Be part of daily operations of the Spiideo System that is 100% in the cloud.
- Coordinate and work closely with the other developers within the Spiideo team on features in our product roadmap.
You should join us if you:
- Have experience from a similar position
- Have a passion for DevOps and constantly will work to improve our system
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Are fluent in English (read, speak, write)
- Have the ability to work independent
- Have analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results
- Love sports!
Our tech stack
The most fundamental parts in our tech stack for this role are Java, Spring boot, AWS, and SQL (PostgreSQL)
Where will you work?
We have a healthy mix of being at our office in the city center of Malmö and remote work.
What we can offer you
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world-leading companies
- We want to prioritize your learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the more you will get
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world
How to apply
In this recruitment we have an ongoing selection so please send your CV and cover letter by mail already today to Roger Jansson, VP of Development and Operations, at email@example.com