At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Spiideo is the leading provider of automatic cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With an entirely new way of recording, sharing, and analyzing sports performance and producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market and our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility. Today Spiideo is used by hundreds of organizations globally, including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse, etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo team further, by adding a Backend developer with cloud experience. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Development. The role we offer is a remote working opportunity in the US.
- Build and develop sustainable solutions for our Spiideo System.
- Identify improvements and suggest solutions to our system landscape
- Deliver and deploy our system that is hosted on AWS.
- Be part of daily operations of the Spiideo System that is 100% in cloud.
- Coordinate and work closely with the other developers within the Spiideo team on features in our product roadmap.
We believe you...
- Have experience from a similar position
- Have a passion for DevOps and constantly will work to improve our system
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Are fluent in English (read, speak, write)
- Have the ability to work independent
- Have analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results
- Love sports!
What We Can Offer You
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world-leading companies
- We want to prioritize your learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the more you will get
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world
- 2-5 years experience working as a backend developer.
- 2-5 years experience working with a cloud service (preferably AWS)
- Work Experience of programming in languages in our tech stack (Java, Python, Rust)
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume to Sofie Magnusson, Head of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org