At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players, and Spiideo Play software for streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America. We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager based in the US to help with proactive and reactive support with our customers across North America. You'll work managing a portfolio of elite youth, college, and pro teams - across various sports - to help them through onboarding, educating them on best practices, new functionalities, and help increase the value Spiideo delivers to their organization
- Drive our customers' success
- Drive usage, analyze customer behavior, and drive outcomes
- Oversee the customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, success and renewal
- Day to day management of customers through proactive analysis, training, and support
- Manage renewals, expansion and churn
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for customer success and get joy out of seeing our customers succeed
- Positive, team first attitude
- Analytical, organized and solutions oriented
- Are excited about working in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Outstanding communication skills, which includes written communication, being a great listener and observer, and excellent presentation skills
- Love sports!
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume to Nate Shiffman, Head of CS at firstname.lastname@example.org