At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Spiideo is the leading provider of AI-augmented, cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With a unique set-up of cameras, an entirely new way of recording, processing, sharing, and analyzing sports performance as well as producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market.
Our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility.
Today Spiideo is used by thousands of teams globally, including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse, etc.
About the role
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo team further, by adding a talented data engineer building our data analytics cloud platform that will help us improve various aspects of our business. You will have a key role to secure that our data is available and reliable in our data-driven environment. You’ll be a brilliant fit if you’re an avid learner, curious, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and of course, love data
A brief overview of what you will be doing at Spiideo:
- First and foremost ensure that we gain more value from our data
- Make data available, accessible, and reliable.
- Design and build our analytics platform and ETL flow
- Building tools for easier data access and interpretation
- Take part and contribute by sharing knowledge, and creating an innovative culture together with your colleagues.
You should join us if you:
- Have at least three years of experience within the competence area
- Comfortable with programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or similar
- A few years of experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake
- Experience in one or more technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, and Spark.
- Have analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results.
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Are fluent in English (read, speak, write)
- Have the ability to work both independently but also collaboratively.
Where will you work?
We have a healthy mix of being at our office in the city center of Malmö and remote work.
What we can offer you
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world-leading companies
- We want to prioritize your learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the more you will get
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world
How to apply
In this recruitment we have an ongoing selection so please send your CV and cover letter by mail already today to Roger Jansson, VP of Development and Operations, at email@example.com