At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Spiideo is the leading provider of AI-augmented, cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With a unique set-up of cameras, an entirely new way of recording, processing, sharing, and analyzing sports performance as well as producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market.
Our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility.
Today Spiideo is used by thousands of teams globally, including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse, etc.
About the role
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo team further by adding a talented frontend developer with an eye for details and a passion for building beautiful and intuitive UI that is consistent and systematic. You’ll be a brilliant fit if you’re an avid learner, curious, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
A brief overview of what you will be doing at Spiideo:
You will be a key player in our frontend team with the mission to give our web and iOS apps a kapow experience to our growing base of users. You will be given a lot of responsibility for evolving the app together with the development and product teams.
You should join us if you:
- Have experience from a similar position
- Have a passion for DevOps and constantly will work to improve our system
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Are fluent in English (read, speak, write)
- Have the ability to work independent
- Have analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results
Our tech stack
The most important part of our tech stack is your curiosity and willingness to learn.
We build our web apps based on React with Redux where it makes sense. Our main programming language is TypeScript and our styling is mostly done using CSS/LESS. It’s a SPA stack based on Webpack with Continuous Integration and Testing. Experience with MediaPlayer APIs, HLS playback, and WebGL/WebGPU is a plus, but not required.
Where will you work?
We have a healthy mix of being at our office in the city center of Malmö and remote work.
What we can offer you
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world-leading companies
- We want to prioritize your learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the more you will get
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world
How to apply
In this recruitment we have an ongoing selection so please send your CV and cover letter by mail already today to Roger Jansson, VP of Development and Operations, at email@example.com