At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players, and Spiideo Play software for streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America. We are now looking for an Installation Manager based in the US to step up our support to new customers across North America. You'll work directly with elite youth, college, and pro teams - across various sports - to help them get up and running with the Spiideo platform.
- As an Installation Manager you are part of an international team that work closely together with new installations and customer success. This includes both teamwork to share knowledge and develop processes and also individual responsibility to manage customers cases.
- Working directly with customers and their contractors to aid in the physical and network installation of Spiideo camera systems. Primarily in North America.
- Managing projects from multi arena complexes to the local gym
- An internal resource for support with significant knowledge and experience in network configurations and troubleshooting
- Contribute in identifying and describing requirements on our tools and processes to actively supporting and enabling the Spiideo growth path
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in networking and IT
- Proven track record of managing customer relationships independently (technical level)
- Ability to effectively communicate with IT and facilities personnel
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to groups
- Able to work in a team and help manage larger projects
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Knowledge of sports technology products in general, and specifically video technology
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume to Nate Shiffman, Head of CS at email@example.com