At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players, and Spiideo Play software for streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America. We are now looking for a Sales Development Manager to drive forward the inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation process to deliver high quality leads to our team of Sales Managers. You'll work directly with elite youth, college, and pro teams - across various sports - to find solutions for their specific organization.
- Generating and qualifying leads at the top of the sales funnel, using both outbound and inbound tactics
- Work with both Spiideo Play (streaming) and Spiideo Perform (analysis) platforms
- Working across multiple sports at the elite youth, high school, college, and pro level
- Finding creative and innovative tactics for hitting monthly lead generation targets
- A close collaboration with marketing to leverage automation, technology, and processes to maximize efficiency
- Work closely with Sales Managers to refine the process and deliver Sales Qualified Leads
- Gather feedback and insights that will help shape Spiideo’s industry leading tools
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in sales development/lead generation preferred, but not necessary
- Passionate about sports and helping teams/organizations leverage the latest technology in video analysis & streaming
- Self motivated - enjoys a challenge, can prioritize, complete tasks, stay resilient, and ultimately succeed while working from home
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a great listener, and a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller
- Proven track record of high achievement in previous jobs, including hitting ambitious goals/targets
- BA/BS university degree
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume a to Nate Winkel, General Manager, North America at firstname.lastname@example.org