At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players, and Spiideo Play software for streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America! Including the majority of pro soccer clubs and increasingly college teams across a variety of sports.
We now have a new challenge to take on the high school market and are looking for an ambitious, driven Sales Director to lead this initiative. You will report to the Director of Sales - North America and will be selling a highly desirable solution as the demand for streaming high school sports has significantly increased as a result of the pandemic.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Primary focus will be generating, working, and ultimately closing athletic department deals, for both Spiideo Play and Perform, at the high school level
- Gather and report on market segment needs and trends that will drive the strategy for Spiideo’s high school strategy in North America
- Work closely with the marketing team and a dedicated Sales Development Manager to generate your leads
- Effectively manage CRM database for pipeline management and forecasting
- Travel and present at industry events/conferences
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equity and inclusion
What we’re looking for!
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, and ideally in the sports tech industry
- Knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and technology tools used by high school athletic departments and teams
- Knowledge of sports technology products in general, and specifically video streaming and analysis products
- Ability to effectively communicate with administrators, athletic directors, and coaches
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year university level)
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely
This position is remote based in the United States with yearly travel required to our headquarters in Malmo, Sweden.
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations can eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume to Matt Delicate, Director of Sales at email@example.com