At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players, and Spiideo Play software for streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America. Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for performance analysis, and Spiideo Play software for live sports streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America.
We are now looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern to conduct market research on the live sports streaming market in North America. Working with our North American partnerships team, you’ll help to define, size and prioritize the market segments and sub-segments that we pursue. You’ll be making an important contribution to the go-to-market strategy for Spiideo Play. This is an unpaid internship.
- Work with the Spiideo Play (live sports streaming) platform.
- Help to evaluate the current market segmentation approach and prioritization across multiple sports at all levels.
- Conduct market research on the live sports streaming market in NA, developing a prioritized list of target customers in each segment.
- Gather insights that will help shape Spiideo’s go-to-market strategy.
- Determining relevant contact information wherever possible.
- This is an unpaid position.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about sports media, sports technology and the live streaming landscape.
- Organized and methodical research capabilities, with ability to think creatively about gathering the necessary information.
- Self motivated - enjoys a challenge, can prioritize, complete tasks, stay resilient, and ultimately succeed while working independently.
- Intellectually curious, desire to learn, naturally inquisitive.
- Recent college graduate, current college student or high school senior.
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume to Scott Bushman, Senior Partnerships Manager, North America at email@example.com