At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Play software for automatic live-streaming and Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players has resulted in rapid growth globally.
As Senior Media Sales Manager at Spiideo, you’ll be joining an ambitious, goal-oriented and talented team. We challenge conventional thinking and help media companies, federations and leagues identify opportunities with the Spiideo products.
- Your primary focus will be generating, managing, and ultimately closing deals with federations, leagues, media companies and other potential partners
- Support regional sales managers in the media sales
- Travel and present at industry events/conferences
- Effectively manage CRM database for pipeline management and forecasting
- Gather and report on market segment needs and trends
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience from sales in the sport media tech industry
- Experienced in SaaS sales
- Have a strong experience from complex and consultative sales, especially in new customer acquisition
- Have a strong strategic and analytical mindset
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Ability to effectively communicate with decision makers in the sports media industry
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule, while working remotely
- A genuine teamplayer with a positive and cooperative mindset
- Process oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- Prefered languages - English (fluent), German or French (intermediate)
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume to Fredrik Glans, Sales Director Media Europe at email@example.com