At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our unique combination of Spiideo Camera Systems, Spiideo Perform software for coaches/analysts/players, and Spiideo Play software for streaming has resulted in rapid growth across North America. We are now looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to drive and manage the expansion of Spiideo Play. This growth will occur in both our existing client base of elite teams across the Pro and Power5 segments, while also expanding into NCAA D2/3, NAIA, NJCAA, high school, and elite youth segments.
- Your primary focus will be generating, managing, and ultimately closing deals with leagues, conferences, partners, and media companies (ie not individual teams/schools/clubs)
- Effectively manage CRM database for pipeline management and forecasting
- Work closely with Executive Management Team on strategic planning for the Spiideo Play division
- Gather and report on market segment needs and trends to inform product development and marketing plans
- Assist with account management and retention of customers
- Travel and present at industry events/conferences
What we are looking for:
- Our ideal candidate has the combination of:
- Industry knowledge - minimum of 4 years successful experience in sports media
- Sales skills - minimum 2 years successful experience in sales
- Project management skills - proven experience managing complex deals and/or projects
- Intimate knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and tools related to streaming and broadcasting at the NCAA and high school levels
- A network of contacts within at least one of our key market segments that you can leverage to get first meetings – leagues, conferences, partners, and media companies
- Ability to effectively communicate with Athletic Directors and their relevant staff within college and high-school athletic departments
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year university level)
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume a to Nate Winkel, General Manager, North America at email@example.com