Spiideo is the leading provider of AI-augmented, cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With a unique set-up of cameras, an entirely new way of recording, processing, sharing, and analyzing sports performance as well as producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market.
Our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility.
Thousands of teams use Spiideo globally. Including some of the largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Team sports like football(soccer), basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal and lacrosse.
Design at Spiideo
We focus on understanding the people using our service. Their attitude, their habits, and behaviors, what their daily life looks like. We build on their needs to create purposeful experiences for coaches, analysts and fans. Always crafted with quality and pride down to the last detail.
We collaborate with product managers, developers and customer success to shape the future of sports tech.
What will I be doing? 🚀
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Product & Design team.
You will seek inspiration from our customers to build impactful experiences with people in mind. Because it’s the people that make the game. It’s personal and close to the heart – for coaches, players, and fans alike. You envision how people experience our service and bring that vision to life.
- Ask the right questions to identify and map out problem spaces.
- Talk to people. A lot of them. Meet their frustrations with optimism to convert problems into opportunities for product development.
- Recognize the sum of all constraints and work within them with willingness and enthusiasm.
- Show you are a master of your craft to deliver high-fidelity designs and prototypes.
- Manage the inevitable doubters. Prove them wrong with design rationale and validation.
- Communicate findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Ensure that our designs are implemented in the best way possible.
- Be an ambassador for design by spreading your passion.
Who you are
Below is a list of traits that would help you succeed at Spiideo. We understand that not all will be a perfect match for you, so don't worry if it seems impossible to match them all. We are looking for someone who:
- has accomplished enough to be confident and made enough mistakes to consider yourself experienced.
- is fearless but not reckless.
- is hungry to learn (this is non-negotiable).
- is the person who dares to ask a dumb question.
- won’t overthink it. You do it.
- love what you do and know how to put the effort in.
- doesn't see feedback as a failure.
- is comfortable working with Figma, Adobe CC, Framer, or similar.
- have shipped cross-platform design experiences.
- thinks communicating with people is a necessity for success.
- enjoy watching or participating in sports, any sport.
We have a healthy mix of being at our office in the city center of Malmö and remote work. We believe it creates a perfect balance between teamwork and focused work.
What we can offer you
- Working (and socializing) with a group of friendly, fun, and highly competent colleagues with experience from world-leading companies.
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint.
- We want you to level up your skills and we will work together and find the best path for you.
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools.
- Working with sports teams, from youth to top pro level, from all over the world.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, CV, and portfolio to Per Jorisch, Head of Design, email@example.com.