At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our Spiideo camera systems give teams live access to panoramic and multi-angle video without the need for a camera operator. And our cloud based software platform empowers coaches, players, and analysts with industry leading video analysis and presentation tools. Our ability to save teams both time and money is resulting in rapid global expansion.
With customers that range from top professional clubs such as Inter Milan to Power5 NCAA teams to elite youth teams, we are looking to add highly motivated Sales Managers to expand our North American growth even further.
- Your primary focus will be generating, working, and ultimately closing deals at the NCAA level in soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, basketball, volleyball, and ice hockey
- Effectively manage CRM database for pipeline management and forecasting
- Travel and present at industry events/conferences
- Gather and report on market segment needs and trends
- Assist with account management and retention of customers
- Assist with marketing strategy development for North America
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the sports tech industry
- Intimate knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and tools of NCAA coaches and/or video analysts
- A large network of contacts within at least one of our key market segments that you can leverage to get first meetings – NCAA soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, basketball, volleyball, or ice hockey
- Knowledge of sports technology products in general, and specifically video technology
- Ability to effectively communicate with coaches and analysts
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year university level)
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your resume a to Nate Winkel, General Manager, North America at email@example.com