At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing the sports video recording, analysis, and streaming process for professional and amateur teams around the world.
Our Spiideo camera systems give teams live access to panoramic and multi-angle video without the need for a camera operator. And our cloud based software platform empowers coaches, players, and analysts with industry leading video analysis and presentation tools. Our ability to save teams both time and money is resulting in rapid global expansion.
With customers that range from top professional teams in the Bundesliga, Premier League, and Ligue 1 to elite youth teams and semi-professional teams. We are looking to add highly motivated Sales Managers to expand our European growth even further.
We are looking to hire Sales managers in the UK, DACH and Eastern Europe/Balkan areas.
To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your CV to Joachim Gabrielsson, Head of Sales - Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role description:- Your primary focus will be generating, working, and ultimately closing deals at the pro and semi-pro level in soccer. Along with other team sports such as rugby, basketball, handball and volleyball
- Effectively manage CRM database for pipeline management and forecasting
- Travel and present at industry events/conferences
- Gather and report on market segment needs and trends
- Work with marketing to nurture and automate outreach to prospects
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the sports tech industry
- Intimate knowledge of the needs, daily processes and tools of professional coaches and video analysts. Primarily within soccer, but experience in other team sports are a bonus
- An extensive network of contacts within at least one of our key market segments that you can leverage to get first meetings
- Knowledge of sports technology products in general, and specifically video technology
- Ability to effectively communicate with coaches and analysts
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year university level)
- Self-motivated and able to manage your schedule while working remotely
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.To apply for this remote based role, please send an email with your CV to Joachim Gabrielsson, Head of Sales - Europe at email@example.com