At Spiideo, we are revolutionizing sports video recording, analysis, and streaming for professional and amateur teams worldwide.
Spiideo is the leading provider of AI-augmented, cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With a unique set-up of cameras, an entirely new way of recording, processing, sharing, and analyzing sports performance as well as producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market.
Our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility.
Today Spiideo is used by thousands of teams globally, including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse, etc.
Are you in search of a part-time job where you get the opportunity to combine your interest in sports with technical support? Would a flexible working schedule with loads of autonomy and responsibility be an ideal situation for you? This could be a dream coming true! We are now looking to build our Technical Operations Center with part-time colleagues to cover during evenings, nights, and weekends making sure that our system operates smoothly.
As a Technical Operations Agent at Spiideo, you will monitor and operate our system to make sure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers and to maintain the stability and continuity of our platform. The scope of the position is hourly employment and we want you to be able to work both evenings- and night shifts but also during weekends.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
Together with our regular staff, you will have a comprehensive onboarding period scheduled during the daytime. This will give you the information and knowledge needed to be able to work independently during evenings and nights. You will face a wide variety of work tasks and your workday may differ a lot. Some of the daily challenges might be:
- Monitoring and quality assurance of live broadcast sports events.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve incidents as quickly as possible
- Provide prompt, consistent, and accurate feedback/reporting to our customer support organization that supports our customers.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders during ongoing incidents.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To succeed as a Technical Operations Agent, you need to be an outgoing problem-solver and thrive in a result-oriented environment. We believe that you are a person with passion and dedication for technical problems and have a sense of urgency in everything you do. Also, you enjoy working independently and always take great responsibility for your work.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ALSO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Ongoing studies in IT or technology at a University with at least 2 years left.
- Thrive in working independently and be brave to perform critical decision-making.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Swedish).
BONUS QUALIFICATIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST:
- Previous experience from working with technical support.
- Basic knowledge and interest in system development practices, languages, and frameworks.
- Broad interest in sports.
JOIN US TODAY!
Our HQ is in Malmö, but our market is primarily Europe and North America. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content, and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter to Roger Jansson. Send us your application today since the position might be filled before the application deadline.